____________________________________
Work has never become smooth just yet, mind is continuosly turning and running on empty dreams and air. This is beginning to get a little off the line.
Ill always ask people, what do you think youll be 5 years down the road? I asked myself, but i am unsure. TO be succesful at the same time achieveing my dreams? 5 years may seem long, but there will be many unexpected situations within. Death, disasters, flying all over the wall, getting buried with work that I might no longer know what is happening outside my sphere of papers.
That simplicity of nature, surround little things has begin to wore off its magic on my tired and heavy hearted nites. Frowns, wrinkles, compeitions, jealousy, hatred, emotions run it's own league now.
Its so easy for one thing to bring a person down to the hell, but it takes so much effort to bring a person to "heaven" but disappearing within a minute or so.
" I tap my fingers on that wooden table. The rhymn of it counts my heart beat and the seconds. I look at the world behind my shades, trying to find the hidden things that are unconsciously carried out by people on the roads. My hand went under my chin and supported it. I hummed to myself. Legs cross swiftly on top of the other. I sat and watched. But some metres away, I am being watched silently like how I am now."